Signposts On The Road To Success
1) Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.
2) Ability is what you are capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it.
3) I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn’t.
4) The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
5) Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.
6) The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows. It is what a man or woman is able to do that counts.
7) What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
8) The best ways to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
9) So wake up, forget past mistakes, and forget you ever failed. In fact, forget everything. Step up and release that spirit man inside.